[IWKY] Life Journal - A Freedom to be Remembered

Sunday, March 25, 2007

First Anniversary....25 March 2007

Today, 25 of March 2007 is our first anniversary. Yup...

Ade & I have been a couple for one year long now...and never in my life have I ever regretted it.

It's been such a wonderful year for me and her, and there were lots of things we have done and accomplished together...happy and sad, altogether broaden and matured our love every single day.

We first met on the parking lot of Indonesian University (UI) at Salemba about one and a half year ago.... and to tell myself the truth at that time, I was never expected such a beautiful girl like Ade would even dare to look at me as her boyfriend at the time.....even though I knew that I just got a 'love at a first glance' on her...

She seemed sooo 'bigheaded' or 'proud' or 'pretentious' or 'jutek' (Indonesian) at the time...without any single words came from her mouth... I remembered that for about 3 hours we went out together, she was probably just spoken less than ten words.... Bagga Me!

Well, it seemed that whatever I thought of her wasn't really matters at all... I know now that she's not like what I thought she was before.... I knew that she did that because she was just wanted to be protective with herself at that time...

Ade, my honey bunny baby... From the first time I met you I already knew that you're the one that God gave me to spend the rest of my life with.... I knew from the beginning that the woman who stand before me was the woman who has a soft, gentle, and caring personality... where that's about everything I can dreamed of to be my girlfriend and wife.....

My Honey Baby.... I want to let the world know that today, on our first anniversary, I want you to know that I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH... more than you can imagine..... You've been so nice to me and nothing I can give you more except my unconditional love and care to my beloved one.....

May God always bless every single way we take together... and may everything comes as smooth as what we want to be.....

Happy Anniversary, my Honey Baby..... Love you forever and ever…
[IWKY], 3/25/2007 11:23:00 am

0 Comments:

Add a comment